Friday, January 16, 2009

Best. Week. Ever.


Yep. I just had the Best.Week.Ever. No, seriously!

Brace yourselves, guys- this is mind blowing it's so cool!

#1. I found out that KRTV 3, in Great Falls was looking for an official photographer for the America's Next Top Model auditions. I called up, and after some serious visiting on the phone
I BECAME THE OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER for AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL auditions in Great Falls.

#2. We finally bought our land in Great Falls! It is ours, free and clear. Hopefully within the next 4 years we will have our little house built. I just want a cozy little place that is all my own.

#3. Today (Friday), I got a really cool call from The Historical Society in Great Falls. I have been asked to be the featured artist for the First Friday Exhibit at the Historical Society. Our Grand Opening will be on February 6th. The current display at the Museum is Nose Art from WWII. The director of the Museum had seen my pin-up work at the What Women Want Expo and she asked ME to hang my work. Wow, what an amazing honor!

I have really been walking around pinching myself all day! I really AM the luckiest girl around.

So, mark your calendars for our opening reception at The Cascade County Historical Society, Friday, February 6th, 2009.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear good things are happening for you Pep. You've worked hard and it is well deserved!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete